Nomeco distributes and trades medical products that are in consistency with www.medicinpriser.dk. We can also offer a broad portfolio of non-pharmaceutical products (non-pharmacy-reserved-products and over-the-counter (OTC-products) and free trade goods) as well as veterinary products and non-registered medicines.
Our legal basis is a section 39 permit under the Danish Medicines Act (also called a Good Distribution Practice - GDP permit), which gives legal rights to wholesale of distribution of medicines. See the applicable permission here.
On that basis, we are continuously under regular inspection by the Danish authorities, and we thereby undertake to trade and distribute products in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time – including Good Distribution Practice (GDP), as the rules are implemented in Danish Governmental legislation.
Furthermore, all our employees who come to the pharmacy are subject to a duty of confidentiality in complianc with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Prices, payment terms and discounts
Pharmacy purchase prices (AIP) for pharmacy reserved medicines are shown at www.medicinpriser.dk, and thus, on Service Solutions you are abæe to see AIP on other items and products.
The terms of payment ranges from cash-payment to a credit that is on the current month plus 45 days (or running week plus 57 days) from the time of delivery. The terms of payment are agreed between the pharmacy and Nomeco, and we might require a solvency of the pharmacy.
We also have the option of providing cost-justified discounts on pharmacy reserved products. See current discounts here. There is no limitations to the trade terms and conditions.
Nomeco offers a wide range of electronic self-service solutions. The pharmacy must, to the extent possible, use these solutions – e.g. for product information and ordering.
Orders to Nomeco can be placed electronically or by telephone/fax to Nomeco's customer service.
We deliver your pharmacy-retained medicines once a day Monday to Friday – possibly with the option of Saturday delivery. In Denmark, pharmacy-reserved medicines are delivered free of charge, but if you as a pharmacy do not have fixed, daily deliveries from us, a handling fee of DKK 750.00 may be charged.
As a pharmacist, you must ensure that our daily drivers have access to the goods reception so that we can deliver in your goods under optimal circumstances. We aim to place the goods in the following way:
• All goods will be delivered in the same room/area
• There is a maximum of 5 boxes height-wise
• The delivery is sorted by the names on the boxes
If you are in urgent need of delivery of pharmacy reserved medicines, we are able to send an urgent delivery (note, this only applies in Denmark – including bridge-fixed islands). In exceptional cases, urgent deliveries may be subject to a charge fee of DKK 750.00 per delivery.
Returns and credits
For the return and crediting of pharmacy reserved medicines, the following applies:
- Medicines that are not active in the tariff or has expired, will only be credited if the supplier compensates Nomeco for the full amount. As a rule, products can only be returned to the particular wholesaler of which it has been purchased.
- Return of pharmacy reserved medicines that can still be sold can only happen in agreement with Nomeco in accordance with the applicable discount. Products that can be sold again must have more than 6 months of duration.
- In general, refrigerated products are only taken back after prior acceptance from both the supplier and Nomeco and only if the pharmacy can document that it has been in an unbroken cold chain.
- Both the pharmacy and Nomeco must comply with the applicable rules on CAP 30 (limitations on the number of packages upon return), which are described in the Marketing Government Act section32, which is prearranged by the supplier.
- The pharmacy must fill out one return document per box of the returned medicines and must sign the document, agreeing upon the fact that the storage and handling of the products at the pharmacy has taken place in accordance with the applicable storage conditions for each individual product.
There is no right of return on non-pharmaceutical products, medical products specially procured for the individual pharmacy (because it is not in Nomeco's range), Unregistered Specialties (IRS) and liberalised veterinary drugs.
Manufacturers are fully responsible for the quality of their products, and thus, the manufacturer or importer is responsible for any quality-related product complaints. If you wish to return a medical poduct, you must fill out a form that you will find on the Service Solutions.
On the other hand, in the case of a delivery error, please contact our customer service.
Note that there is no right of return on non-pharmaceutical products, goods specially procured for the individual pharmacy (because it is not in Nomeco's range), non-registered specialties (IRS) and liberalized veterinary drugs.
In case of price reduction of stocked pharmacy reserved medicines, we will compensate your pharmacy if the supplier compensates us for the full amount. Nomeco compensates according to the stock file received from the pharmacy's IT system in accordance with the price changes and fluctuations. The pharmacy receives the price compensation once we have received the payment from the supplier.
When you call our customer service, we generally record the conversations. If you do not want this, press 5 and the call will not be recorded.